Monday, November 10, 2014

OUTFIT | My Stan Smiths


Hi guys! Here an outfit post with my recently bought Stan Smiths! I wanted them for so many months, however, in Amsterdam they were sold out everywhere! Thus when I was in Munich two weeks ago, I figured out to visit an Adidas store to give it a shot. And guess what..? Stan Smiths everywhere in any size! So I got my fab new Stan Smiths and I even convinced my lil' brother to buy a pair as well! What do you think of this new sneaker must have? Let me know!





 H&M Faux Fur Jacket / J Brand Jeans / Adidas x Stan Smith Kicks / Ray Ban Sunnies 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Super gaaf je jas!

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee it! :) Please check out my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very chic!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow prachtige outfit en ik hou van die bril.
    Mooie blog heb je, check de mijne als je wilt :)

    xx Magna - www.lovebeingpetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy and stylish look. Love the Stan Smiths. Classic!

    ReplyDelete