Sunday, November 9, 2014

OUTFIT | Wang Mania


Hi guys! As promised here, here my first post with my Alexander Wang x H&M items! Last Thursday I've bought this fab scuba dress, duffle bag and key chain. Also I got from one of my closest friends this cute whistle accessoires. It is one big Wang Mania! I am really curious if you guys got something from the collaboration. And how you got your items? Via internet or did you stand in the line in front of a H&M store? Let me know! Of course I am also curious what you think about my outfit which I have put together? Enjoy your Sunday!










Whistles Leather Jacket / Alexander Wang x H&M Dress, Duffle Bag, Key Chain and Whistle / Zara Chain Boots / YSL Lipstick (here)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Wow this outfit is soooo perfect!! I love your jacket and bag especially ;) the Wang collection truly is amazing!! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG 
    Instagram || Facebook  || Bloglovin || Google+ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit that I'm not a big fan of this particular collaboration, put your outfit is styled perfectly! :)

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete